Important Note: All meetings are open to the general public, and public comment opportunities are provided. Meeting times and draft agendas are subject to change.
Friday, November 17, 2023
9:00 am – 12:45 pm
HYBRID PUBLIC MEETING
333 Ponoma Street, Port Hueneme, California
Google meet link: meet.google.com/zqu-rmhs-vbd
Call-in: +1 414-909-7233 PIN: 449 524 087#
Meeting and Background Materials
For additional information, contact email@example.com
- November 17 SAC Meeting Draft Agenda
- September 9 SAC Meeting Draft Key Outcomes
- October 12 Special Session Draft Key Outcomes
- Protecting Blue Whales and Blue Skies, November 2023 Newsletter
- Climate Change Vulnerability Assessments 101 Fact Sheet
News from around the National Marine Sanctuary System
To Participate Remotely:
- No advance registration is required, nor is there a cap, for online attendance.
- Captions are available in several languages by using the "Turn on captions" feature found on your Google Meet control panel (circular button with the letters "cc" in a square).
- Please remain muted until ready to speak (circular button with an image of a microphone).
- Chat messages may be sent by clicking on the image of a quote box.
- The facilitator will be sharing their screen throughout the meeting. To adjust your view of other attendees, including those in-person, unpin the presentation from your main screen by hovering over it and clicking on the image of a crossed out pin.
- Additional Google Meet help is available online.
- For technical assistance, please email Keighley Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Details will be posted for each of the following public sanctuary advisory council meetings as the event draws near.