Important Note: All meetings are open to the general public, and public comment opportunities are provided. Meeting times and draft agendas are subject to change.
To be assured you receive the final agenda prior to a SAC meeting, please sign up on the SAC email list serve.
Friday, September 17, 2021
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
ONLINE PUBLIC MEETING:
Instructions for Online Participation
Please Read All:
- Register in advance
- This meeting will use GoToWebinar, a multi-platform program that is free to use
- The Webinar ID number is 608-502-491.
- You will begin in muted mode, but the session organizer can unmute your connection at appropriate times.
- Council Members: Please log in to the session 5 or 10 minutes before the start of the meeting so that you can assure your connection works and to get familiar with on-screen controls (turning on/off your camera, muting/unmuting audio).
- Council Members: When joining the session, if possible please select the option to use your computer’s audio channel, and please (if you have one) use your web video camera. If you cannot join that way, it is possible to call in by phone: select that audio option upon joining the Webinar and a phone number and audio PIN will be provided to you.
- Non-Member Participants: To get the attention of the organizer, use the “Raise Hand” feature or the Question Box.
- All Participants: If you have trouble accessing the Webinar, or problems during the session that you are unable to enter into the online Question Box, you can send an email to Lizzie Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting and Background Materials
For additional information, contact email@example.com.
News from around the National Marine Sanctuary System:
Details will be posted for each of the following public sanctuary advisory council meetings as the event draws near:
- Friday, November 19, 2021 (online, or Ventura County)